Hear Directly From Some of Our Satisfied Clients
Read Testimonials From Students Like You!
LDR/726 | The Dynamics of Group and Team Leadership
Upon completion of this course, learners will be prepared to use advanced leadership strategies for group communications, team building, and coaching skills to attain organizational objectives. Learners explore large group and small team dynamics and the ways in which the role of a leader is required to affect behavior. Emphasis is placed on the growing dependency of self-directed work teams in the workplace.
- Utilize knowledge of organization theory, design, develop, implement and lead change initiatives to optimize organizational performance.
- Distinguish core organizational issues from symptoms.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of different models of organization assessments and their applicability to various situations.
- Design interventions to address issues that hinder organizational performance.
- Evaluate change interventions for continuous performance improvement.
- Determine factors and contingency measures that further feasible and successful change efforts.
ORG/727 COURSE DESCRIPTION
Upon completion of this course, learners will be prepared to optimize organizational performance through the judicious implementation of performance interventions utilizing organization theory, organization design and technology
- Examine the advantages, disadvantages, dynamics, processes, and stages of teams.
- Apply the major theoretical models of leadership to team dynamics.
- Create strategies for addressing the forces that form organizational teams.
- Evaluate interventions to address critical challenges and changes during a team’s life cycle.
- Develop a personal philosophy and the confidence to lead teams.