Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site's terms and conditions, all laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s web site for personal or non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to deconstruct or reverse engineer any software contained on Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The material on Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s, web site is provided “as is”. Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, makes no warranties -expressed or implied- and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties. This includes without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, or its suppliers be liable for any damages, including damages for loss of data/profit or business interruption. Arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s Internet site, even if Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD or a Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD, of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dr. Rich Schuttler, PhD’s web site, shall be governed by the laws in the State of Hawaii, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.