Ask yourself the following questions and give serious thought to your answers:
· In the last week, whom have I tried to inspire, motivate, or positively influence?
· What are my dreams for myself and for others around me? What am I doing to accomplish them?
· Do I look at my life as being half empty, half full, or overflowing with excitement and dreams for the future?
· In the last week, to whom have I taught something important?
· Have I mentored someone and then viewed their success with a sense of satisfaction and great accomplishment?
· Do I feel comfortable communicating my thoughts, feelings, and ideas to others, and do I also listen to their thoughts, feelings, and ideas?
Of the six points listed above, which resonates the most with you as an area for improvement? Choose one, and then look for ways to put it into practice. For me, leading leaders to lead themselves is about helping people realize that we have the chance to encourage others while improving ourselves.
Go make a positive impact in someone’s life this week!