Dr. Rich’s Bundled Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Recorded Lessons
58-Lessons: More than 30-Hours of Narrated Training!
A couple questions to consider:
- Not exactly sure what the expectations are for the content for each heading in each and every chapter in your proposal and dissertation?
- Would you like a simple prescription to follow to write each chapter in your proposal and dissertation?
- Want to know what committee members and university reviewers look for to approve a proposal and dissertation?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, read on and learn more about my one-of-a-kind program with 58-narrated recorded lessons with a corresponding PowerPoint for each lesson to help you better take notes and learn the content deeper into your short and long-term memory.
For as long as you want and need the lessons, you will have access to them 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, and 365-days a year. You can watch each lesson as many times as you want whenever you want, wherever you want on a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
Complete your dissertation and graduate SOONER!
There is no reason to be All But Dissertation (ABD)
any longer than you need to be!
View a Sample Lesson on the
Nature of the Study section in Chapter 1
And, to learn more and see each of the
58-lessons in Dr. Rich’s Bundled Program!
Dr. Rich’s Bundled Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Lessons
58-Lessons, More than 30-Hours of Narrated Training
Let’s get to it! Here are some great reasons for you to purchase this program now:
- You have all your content courses done and you are struggling to get your concept paper, prospectus, proposal, or dissertation approved. Let’s face it – you are All But Dissertation and that’s not a place you want to be any longer than you need to!
- You are running out of time! You’ve been done with your content courses for a while and you have been ABD for far too long with little or no progress! Your stress is rising!
- You need to get your dissertation done before the time expires on your program to graduate.
- You have a draft of a chapter or a proposal and you want to use these lessons to help you refine your work to the level of being approved.
- You really don’t know what needs to go in each heading and you can’t fake it any longer. You’re in trouble and you know it!
- You are early in your program and want to be proactive to learn sooner about how to develop your concept paper, prospectus, proposal, or dissertation for approval!
From an Award Winning Dissertation Chair you get over 30-hours of narrated content in 58 individual lessons. And, you get access to each lesson’s PowerPoint presentation so you can take great notes, learn, and then apply what you learn. This is Just-In-Time Learning! This is a self-paced program that you can view in order from chapter 1 to chapter 5, or jump around and watch the lesson you need at the time you need it!
You can watch and learn from the 58-lessons:
- As many times as you want for as long as you need the lessons – access does not expire.
- 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, and 365-days a year.
- On a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
There is nothing to download, everything is available online in the state-of-the art Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
I have distilled down the same guidance I’ve provided for the last 15-years and still provide to my own mentees into incremental recorded lessons for you to easily understand and apply. I don’t provide ‘general’ insights; I provide ‘exactly’ what you need to include. Lessons are each 20 – 40 minutes with focused guidance such as for the Nature of the Study section how you only need four paragraphs and exactly what needs to go into each paragraph. Plus, I use real examples from mentees I mentored and who have gone on to graduate – they gave me permission to use their work to help you!
AVAILABLE NOW 58-LESSONS FOR ONLY $720.00 or Monthly payment $65 (available on Order Form)!
Here are the 58 Lessons in over 30-hours of narrated simple to follow ‘how to’ guidance that also includes examples of work from my own mentees!
|Lesson 1||INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY|
|Lesson 2||BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEM|
|Lesson 3||PROBLEM STATEMENT|
|Lesson 4||PURPOSE STATEMENT|
|Lesson 5||SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 6||NATURE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 7||RESEARCH QUESTIONS AND HYPOTHESIS|
|Lesson 8||THEORETICAL OR CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK|
|Lesson 9||DEFINITIONS OF TERMS|
|Lesson 10||SCOPE OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 11||ASSUMPTIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 12||LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 13||DELIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 14||CHAPTER CONCLUSION|
|Lesson 1||GUIDANCE AND PRACTICES|
|Lesson 3||TIME LINE|
|Lesson 4||QUANTITATIVE DISSERTATION|
|Lesson 5||QUALITATIVE DISSERTATION|
|Lesson 6||MIND MAP|
|Lesson 8||8 THINGS I KNOW|
|Lesson 2||PILOT STUDY|
|Lesson 3||RESEARCH MAPS|
|Lesson 4||RESEARCH METHOD AND DESIGN|
|Lesson 5||RESEARCH QUESTIONS AND HYPOTHESIS|
|Lesson 6||RELATING TO YOUR SURVEY POPULATION|
|Lesson 7||SURVEY PROCESSING|
|Lesson 8||INFORMED CONCENT AND CONFIDENTIALITY|
|Lesson 9||SURVEY INSTRUMENTS|
|Lesson 10||POPULATION AND SAMPLING|
|Lesson 11||DATA ANALYSIS PLAN|
|Lesson 12||BRINGING CHAPTER 3 TOGETHER|
|Lessson 2||FIELD TEST AND PILOT STUDY|
|Lesson 3||INTERVIEW QUESTIONS DEMOGRAPHICS & THEMES|
|Lesson 4||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE THEMES|
|Lesson 5||THINGS YOU WISHED YOU LEARNED|
|Lesson 6||PRESENTING BY RESEARCH QUESTIONS|
|Lesson 7||WRAP UP ON PRESENTING QUALITATIVE DATA|
|Lesson 8||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE THEMES|
|Lesson 9||PRESENTING QUALITATIVE DATA PT 2 OF 3|
|Lesson 10||12 TIPS & STRATEGIES FOR PRESENTING QUAL DATA|
|Lesson 11||WRITING THE INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION|
|Lesson 12||CHAPTER 4 WRAP UP|
|Lesson 2||SUMMARY AND INTERPRETATIONS OF FINDINGS|
|Lesson 3||CONTEXT AND IMPLICATIONS OF THE FINDINGS|
|Lesson 4||LIMITATIONS OF STUDY|
|Lesson 6||CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE STUDY|
|Lesson 7||FUTURE DIRECTION OF BODY OF KNOWLEDGE|
|Lesson 8||REFLECTING HIGHER ORDER CRITICAL THINKING|
|Lesson 9||CLOSING THE LOOP|
|Lesson 10||INTROCTION AND CONCLUSION|
|Lesson 11||WHAT DOES A DISSERTATION CHAIR LOOK FOR IN CH. 5|
|Lesson 12||CONCLUDE SERIES AND TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPROVAL|
AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY $720.00 and NOW Monthly Payment option On Order Form!
Click below to See a Lesson for FREE!
Due to immediate access to electronically provided lessons, there are no refunds. At time of payment, the purchase is final. If the user is having problems accessing lessons, assistance will be rendered and the situation will be corrected
Full payment is due at time of purchase. Special request payment plan will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you would like a two or three payment plan option, click here, though do note, access to the lessons will be delayed until full payment is received.